The Most Popular Things To Sell On Ebay

Thursday 4 March 2010

Wholesale lots, where do you find small wholesale lots to buy ?

The best place I've seen to buy small wholesale lots is some of
these Chinese websites, but be very careful and don't even try to
buy branded products otherwise you will get into trouble.

I know somebody will be shouting that all these branded products
are produced in China anyway so why can't you buy them direct ?

Well the Brand owners controll where their products are sold from,
so the factories will not risk selling without permission of the
brand owners. But you do get lots and lots of copies kicking about
so stay well clear.

Good websites to visit are:

www.aliexpress.com
www.lightinthebox.com

Both sites allow you to buy in small volume, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

UK
I've been around a long time, so I've seen it all. What I like to do is pass on great information thats useful to others.